April 13, 2015
The NetRadioPlayer Application (the “Application”) provides access to internet radio content made available by third party sites. In consideration for providing such free of charge, the Application may display 3rd party advertisements within the Application
1. Information we collect when you install and use the NetRadioPlayer Application
- IP address of the computer on which the Application is installed
- Browser type (Internet Explorer 8, etc.)
- Browser language setting
- Information about the specific release date and distribution source of your NetRadioPlayer Application
- Technical information related to the NetRadioPlayer Application solely to correct and improve its functionality. We collect, store, share, and/or utilize the above information to: (i) administer and/or improve our services, and/or (ii) diagnose technical problems.
2. Data collection and sharing involving third parties
- We may share anonymous, aggregated information and non-personal data with our service providers, partners, and/or other third parties
- We may disclose data we collect about our users when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- We may transfer your information to a third party if we are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets).
- We may utilize third party vendors to store and/or process data we collect about you (e.g. cloud storage providers/solutions such as Amazon’s AWS).
2.1 Third-party online advertising. When you use the Application you will be displayed advertisements provided by third parties. If you elect to interact with any of the advertisements displayed to you, then those advertisers may collect information about you and/or your online activities on other websites through cookies, web beacons, and/or other similar technologies. Please note, NetRadioPlayer does not have access to, or control of, any information these third parties may collect about you, or activities they may undertake if you interact with any advertisement displayed to you, via the Application.
3. Security of the information we collect. We have implemented security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to and misuse of the information we collect, including technological and physical security measures as well as procedural safeguards. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you.
4. Cookies and Log Files
Log Files – Additionally, like most websites today and solely for purposes of correcting and improving technical functionality, we also collect log files containing technical data.
5. Information from children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we determine or are otherwise notified that a user is under 13, we will delete all information pertaining to that user as quickly as possible.
6. Government authorities and legal rights. If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with applicable law, we may disclose any information we have collected about you and/or modify other practices described in this policy (such as how long and/or in what form we keep information). We also may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect our legal rights and/or defend against legal claims.
8. Questions? If you have any question about our privacy practices, or if you would like to review, change or delete information we have collected about you, then please email us at support@NetRadioPlayer.com, or mail us at: NetRadioPlayer, PO Box 782, San Leandro, CA 94577
NetRadioPlayer © 2014, All rights reserved.